The project aims to establish 3DCONSORTIUM a set of tools related to business intelligence for:
- Establish a monitoring activity on the work of standards and specifications
- Participate in standardization activities (to include working groups)
- Establish control over the industrial and intellectual property (mainly in Asia: Tokyo, China ...)
- Guide programs of R & D projects in Europe including innovative products or uses, a good knowledge of the markets and their developments.
- Action Conduct ongoing monitoring of competitors and their markets in North America and Asia
- Promote the products to the nearest customer,
The project aims to implement the organizational arrangements and materials to make this approach effective. The goal here by the partners initiated the project involves the implementation of a common ambition, combined with promoting the industry, while allowing to minimize the cost, and improve efficiency.
Around such an approach, which is resolutely pragmatic and close to markets, the approach adopted aims to improve the structuring of the sector, and to feed the strategic thinking, especially with the competitiveness clusters concerned.
The consortium proposes to implement the following actions:
- Studies and competitive markets: Shares watches conducted by different offices in each geographical area will result in report writing markets available to players in the industry members at the poles supporting the project.
- Gain fame: 3D CONSORTIUM its international presence will help the recognition of French excellence, and should also be able to afford to build and capitalize on notoriety.
- Knowledge of current and future standardizations, facilitating the implementation of future services and products
- Watch and legal control, particularly in terms of legislation
- Access to the results of professional working groups in the United States and Asia (translation and analysis). For example, problems in terms of comfort and acceptance will be the subject of special attention. The analyzes will be disseminated to members of Competitiveness Clusters, as well as industry federations